Chocolate Brownie Recipe
Searching for the perfect homemade chocolate brownies recipe? Look no further! Chocolate brownies bring those mouthwatering memories back from when the last time you have tasted those fudgy chocolate brownies. With this easy chocolate brownies recipe, you can now make the perfectly fudgy brownies at home. That's right! You might have tried boxed brownies mix at home before, but nothing beats the taste of homemade chocolate brownies.
All prepared in 15 minutes; this one-bowl recipe uses rich ingredients such as chocolate, vanilla essence, butter, and no eggs. Yes, you can bake eggless chocolate brownies without losing its authentic taste!
Craving enough to try out these quick and healthy chocolate brownies recipe at home? Get started with this step-by-step recipe of how to make chocolate brownies at home using the ingredients that you already have in your hand. With no melting chocolate or mixers and beaters, this brownie recipe is easy to try and make even for the first-time bakers. You will have your late-night sweets, party dessert or quiet-down-cravings eggless chocolate brownies ready whenever you want.
Serve your family and friends this pure heaven of chocolate with this how to make chocolate brownies at home recipe.
- Servings - 12
- Preparation - 15 min
- Cooking - 25 min
Ingredients for Chocolate Brownie
How to make Chocolate Brownie
- Preheat oven to 180⁰ C. Lightly grease an 8x8” baking tin and dust with flour.
- Sieve together maida, and soda bicarbonate. Keep aside.
- Heat together chocolate and butter on a double boiler till the chocolate melts. Remove from fire and add NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, mix well.
- Add eggs on at a time beating well with each addition. Mix in Vanilla essence.
- Fold in the sieved maida into the milkmaid mixture. Pour into the prepared tin and bake in the hot oven till a tooth pick pierced in the centre comes out slightly wet, not completely dry.
- Take out from oven. Cool and cut into pieces and serve.